The early Christians were a community united around their common faith despite their other differences. They shared their time and money with each other as needs arose. Their neighbors saw this radical Christian community, and God added to them daily those who were being saved.
- Is there a fact you learned, question you had, or truth you were reminded of during today’s sermon?
- What is your favorite sitcom?
- Why must the gospel be central to our fellowship?
- Is there a need you need met or a need you can meet in our fellowship?
- Who in your life is in need of experiencing Radical Hospitality?